Brochure Printers in London
Are you looking for brochure printers in London? Southside Print produce brochures and booklets for customers throughout the SE1 region, London Bridge, Borough, Southwark, London, the South East and beyond. We’re fast, economical and produce high quality printing along with design and artwork services if required.
We’re digital brochure printers
Our digital printing process is hard to beat when it comes to the quality of the printed brochures produced. Colours are vibrant and consistent from the first page to the very last. Images and text are sharp and clear and our finishing processes are also every bit as good. So whether you’re looking at the fine detail, the quality of the folding and trimming or the professionalism used in the binding process, you can rely on us to produce a first class job that’ll make you, your brand, your product or service look a million dollars, at an affordable price.
We can supply printed brochures using a variety of different binding mechanisms. For example:
- Folded brochures like four pagers, six pagers, gate-folded brochures and concertina brochures. These are each formed from a single piece of paper or card that is simply creased and folded to make multiple pages and sides. These are fast and economical to produce and keep things very, very simple.
- Traditional saddle-stitched brochures (stapled with two wires at the folded spine). Perfect for no-frills brochures, newsletters, product booklets and reports that have multiple pages (8 pages or more).
- Wire-O bound brochures and booklets. These use a coloured metal coil or comb that binds the pages together through a series of neatly punched holes. The wire comes in a variety of different colours, for example, black, white, red, etc. Wire-O bound booklets are perfect for manuals, information booklets, presentations and even bespoke writing pads.
- Perfect bound brochures and booklets. These take a form similar to that of a soft-bound, paperback book. So, the spine has a thickness with a flat surface that can be printed. Internal pages are glued into the spine and a heavier weight card usually forms the outer cover into which the pages are glued. Perfect binding is suitable for books, annual reports, high-end brochures, magazines and catalogues.
Printed brochures can also include a variety of different finishes …
- Lamination to the outer covers includes matt, ‘soft touch’ and gloss options. Laminated covers are protected from moisture and are more resistant to wear and tear than their non-laminated equivalents. Matt lamination flattens contrast and gives brochures and booklets a fresh, contemporary feel. Gloss lamination gives brochures a high gloss look at the same time as making colours saturated and images more contrasty, for extra punch. ‘Soft touch’ lamination is similar in looks to matt lamination but has a velvety, slightly rubbery feel to the touch.
- Metal foiling. At Southside Print we now offer digital foiling which is faster and more convenient than traditional foil blocking (which requires extra time and budget to produce a metal foiling die). Our digital foiling process takes place entirely in-house and is available in several colours, not just standard gold or silver.
- Let the paper do all the work. It’s amazing how effective different papers and cards can be, all on their own. A brochure or booklet that uses uncoated paper or card has a natural, contemporary feel to it. In contrast, a brochure that uses coated stock tends to look more corporate and a little more traditional. It’s a tricky balance, though, because coated papers will ‘lift’ the ink to make the graphics and text more punchy while uncoated printing papers and cards tend to mute the colours in comparison. Each has their place, though, and any preference is a purely subjective thing.
- Take it to the next level and mix it up. Taking all of this a step or two further, you could consider textured papers or cards, which will literally give your brochures and booklets a whole new ‘feel’. Textured covers can bring an extremely high quality aspect to any brochure or booklet — even more so when you also incorporate the aforementioned metallic foiling to the graphics on the cover. It’s a superb combination!
Get a brochure quote — or order booklets online
If you’re in the market for some printed brochures and would like a free printing quote, please use the quotation form here. Quotes are free and without obligation or pressure.
Alternatively, for small quantities, our online print shop allows you to order and pay for brochure printing from the comfort of your home or office. Take a look at the brochure printing options on offer here. Choose saddle-stitched brochures, Wire-O bound booklets or perfect bound brochures and books then simply pay using your credit or debit card. Simple!
Graphic design in London
For those of you without your own in-house design and artwork capability, we also offer the services of our talented graphic designers. They’ll help to make your brochure or booklet look fantastic, communicate all the right messages and present your products or services in the best possible light.
Call Southside Print for any queries or to chat through your options — we’ll be delighted to hear from you. Call 020 7378 6754 or send us a message here.