High quality poster printing is one of the most popular printing services here at Southside Print in London SE1. We use an 8-colour inkjet poster printing process for the majority of poster prints. This accomplishes great detail (up to 2400dpi), offers exceptionally high quality with accurate, saturated colours and a very wide tonal range. The overall impression is impressive and highly professional. Moreover, we can often turn around posters around rapidly, for example on a same day or next day basis. All in all, it’s the perfect solution when you need to grab attention for your product, service, presentation or event — and all at large scale and in double-quick time.
Posters suit a variety of different marketing and promotional purposes for a range of different businesses and organisations. For example:
- Promotional posters are a great way to promote any product, service or event;
- CAD drawings can also be output, in exactly the same way, for use by architects, engineers and designers of any kind;
- Posters can be used as display graphics, for example during trade shows and in store;
- They also lend themselves to window and wall displays;
- They’re perfect for marketing gigs, concerts, theatre productions and special events.
- We’ve even produced limited edition prints that later become collectors’ items or are sold as promotional merchandise for bands, movies and suchlike.
Print Sizes & Prices
We can print posters in any size up to a maximum of A0. Here’s a little bit more detail:
- A4 posters are 297mm x 210mm
- A3 posters are 420mm x 297mm
- A2 posters are 594mm x 420mm
- A1 posters are 841mm x 594mm
- A0 posters are 1189mm x 841mm
- Your poster doesn’t have to be an exact ‘A’ size though — we can print to any size and proportion so long as it’s no larger than A0.
Our standard poster prints use 200gsm ‘Xerox Photo Satin’ paper. As the name suggests, these have a lovely satin finish, which is a great balance between matt and gloss, with a lovely feel too. The 200gsm weight is also a substantial weight. It’s still classified as paper but is not far off the thickness of thin card, so is robust and oozes quality.
Our poster prints can also be laminated, in either matt or gloss lamination, to any size including A0. We also offer encapsulation, in a gloss finish, up to A1 maximum for those who like the ‘sealed edge’ approach and the extra robustness that encapsulation offers over standard lamination.
Our posters can be supplied simply as 200gsm paper print-outs or we can mount them to a variety of substrates if preferred. Mounting options include: Read more