Printed leaflets and flyers are like the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of marketing tools. When designed and used well, they can accomplish a huge range of marketing and PR objectives while being extremely economical to print. Even when printed in reasonably low quantities, each flyer may only cost a few pence. In high quantities, the cost of leaflets and flyers can potentially drop to just fractions of pence each. So, either way, even a modest marketing budget can go a long, long way when you use leaflets and flyers as your weapon of choice for marketing and promotions.
Promotional Uses of Printed Leaflets & Flyers
Leaflets and flyers can be used for many different marketing purposes including:
- mailing pieces and ‘leaflet drops’;
- hand-outs in the high street or in-store;
- mini posters for notice boards and shop windows;
- free give-aways at the point of sale (e.g. from a leaflet dispenser next to the till);
- a great way to highlight special offers;
- a quick and easy way to raise awareness of an event;
- a way to supply voucher codes to prospects and thereby increase sales;
- a vehicle for an announcement of some kind;
- an excellent way to cross-sell (e.g. from one product, service or event to another);
- a simple and effective way to impart information and even educate your audience;
- a kind of ‘mini catalogue’ to highlight one or more products and prices.
Choose single or double-sided printing. Choose matt, silk, gloss or uncoated paper depending on your preferred ‘feel’. Matt, silk or gloss coated papers are the usual choice for standard business leaflets. Uncoated papers could be seen to be a little more trendy in feel, lending themselves to more contemporary products and services and anything to do with the great outdoors or eco-related products. Choose thin paper for maximum economy or thick paper for a premium, robust feel. We can laminate your leaflets too — in matt, gloss or ‘soft touch’ finish. Lamination will give them Read more