Flint Wines is a specialist trade supplier of exclusive wines to the very best restaurants and wine merchants in the UK and recently required bespoke marketing collateral for a specialist wine tasting event in late March.
Design, artwork, digital printing
& large format display work
Southside Print London Bridge supplied all the design, artwork, digital printing, large format display work and electronic mailers and e-invites for the event. This included:
- Booklets for the event (printed digitally with full colour covers, black and white internal pages all wiro bound together with black wire, a protective acetate sheet to the front and black card to the back);
- A roll banner sized at W850mm x H2000mm;
- Two A2 posters printed onto 195gsm photo satin stock then mounted to 5mm Foamex board;
- A6 double-sided invitations printed onto a 330gsm white, ‘Extreme Smooth’ card;
- Electronic (web) ‘save the date’ notices, invitations, reminders and e-signatures.
About Flint Wines
Flint Wines particularly specialises in wines from Burgundy along with the West Coast of the United States although they also carefully select or commission wines from Austria, Germany, Italy, New Zealand and other parts of France. In total they work with over 100 Domaines and wineries from around the globe, their portfolio being a mixture of highly sought-after, well-established domains and younger, rapidly-rising stars. Flint Wines only work with small producers who are passionate and totally committed to making the very best wine that they can. Knowing each of the producers personally through regular visits abroad results in an unrivalled access to the world’s most exclusive wines which each have a rock-solid provenance. Read more