Southside Print London Bridge has recently been busy producing printing for the 3 branches of 28°-50° Wine Workshop & Kitchen as well as for their sister restaurant Texture. Litho printing was the process which was mostly used and work produced included business cards, leaflets, brochures, branded alcohol and dessert sheets, paper wine mats and even spot-printed greaseproof paper, which is quite a specialist process.
- The business cards were litho printed both sides in 2 spot colours onto beautifully textured ‘Oyster’ coloured Conqueror Contour 300gsm card. Artwork was supplied by Southside Print London Bridge;
- The lovely concertina leaflets – which were like mini brochures – were printed in full colour onto a 250gsm silk stock and again artwork was produced by Southside Print;
- The alcohol and dessert sheets were litho printed on 190gsm Offset stock, printed in two spot colours;
- Wine sheets were also litho printed in 2 spot colours, this time onto a ‘Papago Steel Grey’ 80gsm paper stock;
- The greaseproof paper was litho printed in 1 spot colour.
Our sincere thanks go to all the restaurant staff involved and we’re really looking forward to paying a visit in the near future.
About 28°-50° Wine Workshop & Kitchen
28°-50° Wine Workshop & Kitchen is operated by the same team that established the award-winning, Michelin starred Texture restaurant in London’s W1 and takes its name from the latitudes within which most of the world’s vineyards are located. 28°-50° is described as “taking the traditional wine bar experience to a whole new level” (more about that below) and has three Central London locations; Mayfair W1, Fetter Lane in The City and the third in Marylebone, also in London’s W1. Each has a very stylish, relaxed atmosphere with friendly and highly knowledgeable staff. Read more