Southside Print London Bridge has recently produced a whole range of different printing for Options Consultancy Services Ltd in St Katharine’s Way, E1W. That’s in the St Katharine Docks area, close to both Tower Bridge and The Tower of London.
Recent printing includes:
- A double-sided full colour A6 postcard.
- A tall roller banner (size: W850mm x H2m) printed in full colour and produced within a week.
- 100 copies of each of ten different A4 leaflets, printed double-sided onto 170gsm Essential Silk stock. These were produced on SRA2 as multiples (‘ganged up’) then cut down to A4 so as to save money on production.
- A2 full colour printed posters (4 kinds, all landscape format), printed with a very quick turnaround onto 190gsm Photo Satin stock.
Options is an International Development organisation whose aim is to transform the health of women and children, primarily across Africa and Asia as well as in the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean. Their work, in over 50 countries to date, focuses on three key goals:
- To build strong, sustainable systems that will improve healthcare for all;
- To empower communities so that they have easy access to high quality healthcare;
- To act as a catalyst to drive social change.
“While our core expertise and passion is in women and children’s health, our impact reaches far beyond this to making sustainable improvements in health systems in every country where we work.”
Options excels at working with a diverse array of stakeholders to improve health outcomes. This is achieved through sustainable improvement programmes at a local level, in partnership with governments, donors, NGOs and businesses. Just a few examples of the many recent programmes include improvements to Ebola testing laboratories in Sierra Leone, improving maternal and newborn health in Kenya, Malawi and Nigeria, help rebuilding the health system in Nepal following an earthquake, improving health, nutrition, water and sanitation in parts of India and involvement in the struggle to end FGM in Africa. However, this is just a snapshot and much more information about their many programmes can be found here.
“We know what works and bring both technical expertise and innovation to every programme we work on.”
“Our approach is flexible, responsive and tailored to the local context.”
Options Consultancy Services Ltd is at Devon House, 58 St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1LB. Telephone 020 7430 5197 or visit www.options.co.uk for more information.
Printing Services for Every Need
If you need any printing, we can help. At our London Bridge print shop, we have litho printing, digital printing and large format printing services all in-house so can produce pretty much anything that needs printing. From business cards, flyers, brochures, catalogues and stationery to exhibition panels, in-store posters, display graphics and roller banners, our quality is excellent and, with facilities being in-house, our prices are very competitive — and turnaround is fast when you need it most. Contact us for free quotations, more information or for an informal chat about your design or printing project and we’ll be happy to help, without obligation or pressure. Telephone 020 7378 6754 or, alternatively, email us here.