A very interesting company we work regularly with is Music In Offices. We print a diverse range of sales and marketing literature for them and here we highlight just a few examples, as well as telling you a little more about their incredible services. First, though, here’s a list of the types of printed item that we’ve recently produced for them:
- A4 single-sided Choir Pricing Guides, printed in full colour;
- A range of A4 full colour information sheets covering tuition, choirs, development workshops, several team building and leadership workshops and more;
- A5 single-sided flyers announcing ‘Come & Sing Days’ and concerts;
- A5 full colour, 4 page corporate brochures for the organisation;
- A5 full colour single-sided ‘advert’ type flyers aiming to introduce Music In Offices into workplaces;
- A4 ‘Business Benefits’ leaflets, also printed in full colour;
- A5 and A3 posters, printed in full colour onto 200gsm silk coated paper;
- Black and white music score sheets, which were printed onto 80gsm stock.
Design and artwork was supplied by the client and, except where otherwise stated, items were printed onto smooth, white 340gsm uncoated stock.
We’re litho, digital & large format printers
Southside Print London Bridge offers 3 core types of printing; lithographic printing (great for larger volumes as well as spot colour work), digital printing (highly competitively priced for small-to-medium quantities as well as being perfect for super-fast turnaround) and large format printing which, as the name suggests, is just the ticket for high quality print-outs on a large physical scale (posters, display graphics, exhibition and banner displays etc.). Click the bold links for more information or call us on 020 7378 6754 for more information.
That’s enough about us, though! Here’s the information we promised about our lovely client, Music In Offices …
“We bring music into the workplace by managing office choirs, instrument tuition and running bespoke music-led workshops and events which are guaranteed to engage and energise.”
Music In Offices (“MIO”) specialises in bringing music to workers in the workplace and has its HQ in the Hither Green/SE13 area of South London. They focus on 5 key areas:
- Workplace tuition for pretty much any musical instrument you can think of. What’s particularly exciting is that lessons are given by tutors who are recent graduates from some of the most prestigious music institutions in the world. So you have a one-to-one with experts who are at an incredibly exciting stage of their careers.
- Workplace choirs that include anyone from the most junior to the most senior members of staff. It’s the ultimate corporate team-building experience and is also incredibly good fun! Choir sizes range from 6 to 40 members, who each have a say in what kind of music their choir will sing. Practice takes place before work, during lunch hours, or after work, typically once a week.
- Health & Wellbeing Workshops. As with the activities above, these take place in the workplace and are a massive antidote to a stressful workday. Music has many holistic benefits and is known to improve mental health and wellbeing. So, companies and organisations partner with MIO to facilitate this for their employees, through Health & Wellbeing Workshops. Learn more about the many benefits of the workshops here.
- Leadership & Diversity Programmes through workplace music. We can think of no better way to bring people together than through music. Barriers are broken down, goals are shared and people stand shoulder to shoulder irrespective of their sex, background, race, creed, religion or position. Our programmes are also a fun way to discover useful techniques for leadership, management, communication and team building — all through music.
- Team building through music in the workplace. If you’re looking for a highly effective, fun team building programme for your staff, MIO have the answer. Getting your staff involved in music in the workplace will lift the spirit, break down barriers and bring everyone together with a common vision. What’s more, everyone will leave the sessions invigorated, closer and genuinely happier!
“From Diversity weeks, to Health & Wellbeing events, conferences and Leadership development away-days, MIO’s music programmes deliver many tangible benefits.”
Tessa Marchington, Founder
Office Choir of the Year (March 10th)
Office Choir of the Year is the flagship competition organised by MIO. Previous winners include Deloitte, Rhinegold Publications, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP and Citi Choir and, to date, over 1000 singers have taken part. This year’s final takes place on 10th March in the concert hall at St John’s, Smith Square, London SW1P 3HA. Finalists this year include Deloitte, MEC Global and Linklaters. We wish them all well for what promises to be an incredible final.
For more information, contact Music In Offices on 0207 971 7646, or visit their website at www.musicinoffices.com
For printing services in South London & beyond
For more information about the printing services available from Southside Print London Bridge, call 020 7378 6754 or alternatively email us here. Quotations are free, we are very competitively priced and our quality is absolutely top-notch.