Printing produced by Southside Print London Bridge:
Southside Print London Bridge produces printing for Pulse Business Energy (more about them below) and you can see some printed examples in the image above. Work shown includes digital printing for three 8-page, full colour (‘CMYK’) A4 brochures/reports, each focusing on Pulse’s energy purchasing strategy. The finished result is professional, functional and attractive including matt lamination to the outside for a nice silky feel plus the additional protection that the lamination process lends to the documents. Covers were digitally printed onto 350gsm silk coated stock with internal ‘text’ pages being printed on matching 170gsm paper, all from artwork supplied by the customer.
Other work which we regularly produce for Pulse Business Energy includes:
- Tender reports which are produced digitally in very small quantities (perfect for digital print) which we print using 350gsm silk coated covers, a matt laminated finish to the outside, 250gsm dividers and 170gsm silk coated text pages. These are then usually perfect bound like a soft-back book.
- A4 leaflets which we print on 170gsm paper from the customer’s artwork;
- Letterheads which we print onto 120gsm paper stock, again from artwork supplied.
- Artwork is usually supplied by the client for all items, however with our in-house design and artwork capabilities we are able to amend spine wording and positioning as well as adding customer logos to their tender documents.
Our sincere thanks go to Pulse for all the work to date.
About Pulse Business Energy
Pulse Business Energy, a close neighbour of Southside Print in SE1, is a successful and fast-growing energy broker which helps businesses to save money on their energy procurement and to manage energy budgets in a very streamlined, efficient manner. They offer a very personal service to fulfil customers’ gas and electricity needs in the most cost-effective way, aiming to help customers to save money long-term not just in the immediate future. They use the very latest information on the energy market and an innovative and forward-thinking buying strategy — indeed they employ the former Head of Energy Trading at Scottish Power to develop their energy buying strategy so that it outperforms the market consistently. Their service even includes legal guidance via their in-house legal professionals, e.g. regarding customers’ business energy contracts, as well as providing access to their on-line portal where customers can find all their energy data in one place, including bills, contracts and usage information.
As you can see from some of the covers in the image above, Pulse Business Energy is an award-winning company. The list of awards, plaudits and accomplishments is very impressive and includes:
- Winner of the only NHS energy tender outside the GPS in 2009;
- One of the fastest growing energy brokers in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015;
- Nominated for the Most Innovative , Most Trusted and Rising Star at ELN Awards 2013;
- Winner of the first whole of market Energy Broker OJEU tender to provide energy procurement services to the Energy 4 Education cooperative in 2014;
- Winner of The Energy Buyer of the Year and also finalist for Third Party Intermediary of the Year: Broker of the Year (Under 50 Employees) at The Energy Awards 2015.
- Pulse also became ISO 9001 accredited in 2013.
Pulse Business Energy are based at 5 Baden Place, 9 Crosby Row, London SE1 1YW.
You can find out much more about them on their website at www.pulsebusinessenergy.co.uk/energy-broker/
Need some professional design and printing too?
If you or your organisation also needs some professionally produced printing, whether small or large quantity, Southside Print London Bridge have the equipment, skills and capabilities all in-house and are based in the Borough/London Bridge region of London. From low-run digital printing, ‘on demand’ printing, large volume printing via litho printing and print management, right through to large format printing for in-store displays, exhibitions and events — Southside Print can do it all, in-house. Call us on 020 7378 6754, contact us on-line here or drop into our London Bridge/Borough centre at 27 Tabard Street, London SE1 and we’d be delighted to help with your next design and/or printing project. Quotations are free and totally without obligation (you can even request a quote on-line here).