Litho, Digital and Large Format Printing
Southside Print London Bridge produces design, artwork and many different types of printing for Art & Motty, a local business with an HQ in London SE1 (more about them below). The printing covers all manner of stationery, labels, point of sale displays and more, including:
- a series of signs in various sizes and some A1 posters. These were printed, quickly and efficiently, on our large format colour printing machine using a 190gsm ‘photo satin’ stock. The signs were then matt encapsulated for additional protection when in use outdoors;
- double-sided business cards, which were printed in full colour onto 450gsm silk stock with the addition of a ‘soft touch’ lamination to give them additional protection and a lovely feel;
- letterheads, which were litho printed using specially mixed spot colours and a 120gsm white stock;
- loyalty cards, which were printed in full colour onto a 300gsm offset stock;
- various labels, which were printed on white uncoated ‘crack back’ (easy-peel) label stock. These were then used on the actual product packaging.
All design and artwork was generated by Matt Potter, the in-house graphic designer at Southside Print London Bridge. The stationery, sales and marketing collateral was produced via a mixture of digital, litho and large format printing, as appropriate.
About Art & Motty
Art & Motty, founded in 2015 by Peter (‘Art’) Hall and Dermot (‘Motty’) Egan, began as a spin-off from Art’s other business venture, Food Matters. While Food Matters supplies food and event services to corporate and private clients in high profile London venues, Art & Motty’s purpose is to bring delicious, bespoke food products to the street, via market stalls. Within that new, wider audience, Art & Motty has become known, in particular, for their ridiculously delicious chilled range of brownies, ‘Brownie Points’. The unique range was created originally by Motty when working as Head Chef at Food Matters. The brownies use only natural ingredients, have zero additives and no preservatives. They are also available in an increasingly popular gluten-free variant. Here are just a few of the brownie flavours, to whet your appetite:
- ‘Raspberry & White Chocolate’, which leaves a lovely mellow, bittersweet taste on the tongue.
- ‘Double Chocolate Chip’ combines luxurious white and milk chocolate chunks with aromatic Madagascan vanilla extract resulting in a ‘sweet, heavenly taste finishing with delicate floral notes’.
- For nut-lovers like me, Art & Motty provide ‘Pistachio & White Chocolate’ and ‘Macadamia & White Chocolate’ options. Yum!
- ‘Chilli and Dark Chocolate’ featuring rich dark chocolate infused with a mild dried chilli powder, creating a smooth, velvety warmth on the throat.
- New seasonal flavours are added to the range all the time and Motty is finalising a version of their ‘Madagascan vanilla-infused sea salted caramel sauce’ and this is now available in sealed glass jars.
- Motty has been working hard to create the perfect vegan brownie containing delicate flavour combinations of banana and beetroot which have already proven to be a big hit with our customers at Crave Market in Paddington. These are available to purchase from our market stalls or on-line.
- Check out more flavours on the website and up-coming additions on their blog.
Art & Motty have their production headquarters in Borough, SE1 and, we are pleased to say, often make brownies magically appear at our printing works, also based in the Borough region. Sincere thanks to them — their brownies always brighten our day and leave us with a feeling of incredible well-being!
Art & Motty can be found at various London markets selling their beautiful brownies and other fantastic foods. These include Crave Market in Paddington on 17th and 24th May (they will be there twice a month thereafter), they will be appearing at Old Street Station towards the end of June and more markets are to be announced shortly. Click the bold links for the latest information or visit www.artandmotty.com. If you wish to purchase any of Art & Motty’s brownie products please do email them at . They will be more than happy to assist you with your order.
Printing & Design in London SE1
Southside Print London Bridge would love to quote for your next brochure, stationery item, packaging labels, point of sale display graphics or any other sales and marketing literature, however large or small. We are based in London’s SE1 region, just a stone’s throw from London Bridge and Borough stations, and offer digital printing (for low quantities and super-fast turnaround), litho printing (for larger volume printing and spot colour work) and large format printing (for large in-store graphics, posters, exhibition displays etc.). As mentioned above, we also have our own in-house graphic designers should you require help with the design and artwork for your printed pieces. Call our friendly team on 020 7378 6754 for a no-obligation chat about your requirements. You can also request a print quote here, upload your finished artwork here or send a general enquiry online here. We’d be delighted to hear from you — quotes are free and without pressure of any kind.