If you’re a charity based in London SE1, you could soon be in for an unexpected treat. As an alternative to sending Christmas cards and hampers this year, Southside Print is donating a total of £550 worth of printing services to SE1 charities via a December prize draw.
Win free printing!
Four lucky charities will split the winnings, with a top prize of £250 worth of printing going to one charity, with three other charities each receiving a voucher for printing worth £100. Charities need not be existing customers of Southside Print.
Prize Draw Rules
A few simple terms and conditions apply, the main caveats being:
- No purchase is necessary;
- Charities need to be based in London SE1, i.e. have an SE1 postcode in their published office address;
- Charities must register here by 12th December 2019;
- The prizes are given as printing vouchers (1 x £250 voucher plus 3 x £100 vouchers in total), and each charity can win a maximum of only one voucher;
- The winners will be chosen at random on 13th December 2019. A list of winning charities will be published online;
- Vouchers must be redeemed for printing services no later than 30th June 2020;
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at Southside Print, Tabard Street, for in-house printing services available on site;
- The value of each order will be confirmed before commencing production;
- No cash alternative is available and no change will be given.
- Vouchers need not be used in a single printing order; we will keep a running tally for each winner;
If you are a charity based in London SE1, you have nothing to lose, so register now! Vouchers can pay for the equivalent value of any of our in-house printing services. These include digital printing, large format printing, lamination and digital foiling. Winners can use them for ordering things like stationery, brochures, posters, document binding and more.
Call 020 7378 6754 if you have any queries or simply register here to take part. Good luck! If you are one of the lucky winners, we’ll be in touch on 13th December to arrange delivery of your winning printing voucher.