Litho, Digital and Large Format Printing
Southside Print London Bridge produces design, artwork and many different types of printing for Art & Motty, a local business with an HQ in London SE1 (more about them below). The printing covers all manner of stationery, labels, point of sale displays and more, including:
- a series of signs in various sizes and some A1 posters. These were printed, quickly and efficiently, on our large format colour printing machine using a 190gsm ‘photo satin’ stock. The signs were then matt encapsulated for additional protection when in use outdoors;
- double-sided business cards, which were printed in full colour onto 450gsm silk stock with the addition of a ‘soft touch’ lamination to give them additional protection and a lovely feel;
- letterheads, which were litho printed using specially mixed spot colours and a 120gsm white stock;
- loyalty cards, which were printed in full colour onto a 300gsm offset stock;
- various labels, which were printed on white uncoated ‘crack back’ (easy-peel) label stock. These were then used on the actual product packaging.
All design and artwork was generated by Matt Potter, the in-house graphic designer at Southside Print London Bridge. The stationery, sales and marketing collateral was produced via a mixture of digital, litho and large format printing, as appropriate.
About Art & Motty
Art & Motty, founded in 2015 by Peter (‘Art’) Hall and Dermot (‘Motty’) Egan, began as a spin-off from Art’s other business venture, Food Matters. While Food Matters supplies food and event services to corporate and private clients in high profile London venues, Art & Motty’s purpose is to bring delicious, bespoke food products to the street, via market stalls. Within that new, wider audience, Art & Motty has become known, in particular, for their ridiculously delicious chilled range of brownies, ‘Brownie Points’. The unique range was created originally by Motty when working as Head Chef at Food Matters. The brownies use only natural ingredients, have zero additives and no preservatives. They are also available in an increasingly popular gluten-free variant. Here are just a few of the brownie flavours, to whet your appetite:
- ‘Raspberry & White Chocolate’, which leaves a lovely mellow, bittersweet taste on the tongue.
- ‘Double Chocolate Chip’ combines luxurious white and milk chocolate chunks with aromatic Madagascan vanilla extract resulting in a ‘sweet, heavenly taste finishing with delicate floral notes’.
- For nut-lovers like me, Art & Motty provide ‘Pistachio & White Chocolate’ and ‘Macadamia & White Chocolate’ options. Yum!
- ‘Chilli and Dark Chocolate’ featuring rich dark chocolate infused with a mild dried chilli powder, creating a smooth, velvety warmth on the throat.
- New seasonal flavours are added to the range all the time and Motty is finalising a version of their ‘Madagascan vanilla-infused sea salted caramel sauce’ and this is now available in sealed glass jars.
- Motty has been working hard to create the perfect vegan brownie containing delicate flavour combinations of banana and beetroot which have already proven to be a big hit with our customers at Crave Market in Paddington. These are available to purchase from our market stalls or on-line.
- Check out more flavours on the website and up-coming additions on their blog.
Art & Motty have their production headquarters in Borough, SE1 and, we are pleased to say, often Read more