If you’re a charity based in London SE1, you could soon be in for an unexpected treat. As an alternative to sending Christmas cards and hampers this year, Southside Print is donating a total of £550 worth of printing services to SE1 charities via a December prize draw.
Win free printing!
Four lucky charities will split the winnings, with a top prize of £250 worth of printing going to one charity, with three other charities each receiving a voucher for printing worth £100. Charities need not be existing customers of Southside Print.
Prize Draw Rules
A few simple terms and conditions apply, the main caveats being:
- No purchase is necessary;
- Charities need to be based in London SE1, i.e. have an SE1 postcode in their published office address;
- Charities must register here by 12th December 2019;
- The prizes are given as printing vouchers (1 x £250 voucher plus 3 x £100 vouchers in total), and each charity can win a maximum of only one voucher;
- The winners will be chosen at random on 13th December 2019. A list of winning charities will be published online;
- Vouchers must be redeemed for printing services no later than 30th June 2020;
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at Southside Print, Tabard Street, for in-house printing services available on site;
- The value of each order will be confirmed before commencing production;
- No cash alternative is available and no change will be given.
- Vouchers need not be used in a single printing order; we will keep a running tally for each winner;
If you are a charity based in London SE1, you have nothing to lose, so register now! Vouchers can pay for the equivalent value of any of our in-house printing services. These include digital printing, large format printing, lamination and digital foiling. Winners can use them for ordering things like Read more