To confirm, we are ‘open for business here’ at Southside Print in London SE1, despite Coronavirus/COVID-19. We are fully operative for all services including graphic design, printing and production. Just let us know if you need any print and design produced and we’ll be very happy to help.
“We are operating an uninterrupted service”
It goes without saying, though, that we are taking extra precautions to help fight the spread of the virus. For example:
- Staff have altered shifts so as to avoid travelling on public transport;
- We’re avoiding all travel to other countries;
- We’re avoiding physical contact, for example hand-shaking, and maintaining a sensible distance between ourselves and others;
- We’re regularly washing hands – thoroughly with soap – as well as using anti-bac hand sanitiser;
- We’re regularly hygienically cleaning our premises, in particular any well-used areas like door handles, keyboards, desks, etc;
- We’ve published and displayed a Coronavirus & COVID-19 ‘best practice’ poster in the shop and at strategic points around the production areas. Copies are available for sale to anyone interested (follow the bold link above).
- Any staff who are not directly involved in production are working from home, for example our back-office work, quotations, business administration using cloud-based systems and so on;
- We hold meetings via phone contact, video calls, Skyping, iMessaging and conference calls;
- We’re asking customers and prospects to liaise with us remotely.
- We are sharing work between our two print and production sites in London, so are adaptable should one geographical location become more adversely affected than the other;
- And, of course, we’re continuously monitoring the situation and are following Government guidelines.
So, the message is that we are operating an uninterrupted service. Rest assured that quality and service levels remain excellent, as always.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) posters available to buy online
In an effort to play our part in the fight against Coronavirus and COVID-19, we’ve originated some posters that individuals, companies and organisations can buy online. Outlining useful advice and best practice, they’re perfect for displaying on office walls, in receptions, in windows, on notice boards, in entrances to buildings and so on. That’s a great way to help keep staff, customers and visitors safe and should be a real help as part of Health & Safety (HS) in the workplace.
The posters include very important information and guidelines including:
- Likely symptoms of Coronavirus/COVID-19;
- Countries at high risk (particularly useful for regular or recent travellers);
- Advice for those who have symptoms or those who have recently travelled from ‘at risk’ countries;
- Guidelines outlining how to limit the spread of the virus;
- Illustrated instructions demonstrating best practice for both hand washing and hand sanitising.
The posters are available to buy online. They are A3 in size and are gloss laminated, allowing the surface to be wiped clean. They cost £15 excluding VAT and postage. Most credit and debit cards are accepted, as well as PayPal.
The latest information and advice on Coronavirus & COVID-19 is available at the NHS website.