Does your company, charity or organisation produce an Annual Report? If so, you’ll be well aware of how much time and effort they take to produce each year and how many people it takes to put them together correctly — from the CEO, Financial Director, Chief Executive and Company Secretary right through to the Marketing Team and probably many others along the way. They also involve important milestones and key dates that need to be met, not least legal deadlines that simply can’t be missed, along with the need to produce printed copies in time for any AGM.
Your report and accounts needs to be accurate, of course, and also extremely well presented. After all it’s pretty much a flagship document that can help with anything from marketing your company, products or services to raising finance and, of course, keeping any shareholders in the loop and happy to continue supporting your organisation. So it needs to look exceptionally good in terms of both design and production.
Exceptional Graphic Designers & Printers
That’s where Southside Print comes in. Not only can our in-house graphic designers help put the design and artwork together in an attractive, informative and professional manner, but we can also ensure that the finished printing does your company, charity or organisation absolute justice. Annual reports need to look exceptional so the design needs to be high quality and the printed finish needs to exude excellence throughout.
Materials & Finishes
- Selection of materials needs extra care. Annual reports need to look a million dollars, without costing an arm and a leg, so it’s a fine balance. They also need to reflect your organisation’s profile when it comes to sustainability — should they use recycled paper or card, for example?
- Covers need to be thick enough to feel like they’re high value without costing a fortune.
- Internal pages could, perhaps, be a little thicker than your average brochure, as this is an important document. However, a lid needs to be kept on that overall budget.
- And it doesn’t end there. As this is such a critical document, you need to consider additional finishes and processes. For example, covers could be matt or gloss laminated to enrich the printing and give them attractive finishes as well as protecting them from moisture and wear and tear.
- You might also consider spot finishes such as gloss UV varnish (or its digital equivalent) and metallic foil. These can really lift your annual report and accounts out of the ordinary.
Southside Print can, of course, help with all such things — it’s what we excel at and our advice is free.
Production of Additional Documents
Annual reports often require additional documents such as Summary Financial Statements, AGM booklets, Voting papers, newsletter style documents, overprinted envelopes and mass-produced covering letters. Any of these documents, particularly the latter, often benefit from Read more