Southside Print are pleased to announce ‘SafeLam’, our new, antimicrobial lamination for printed products. It’s just like standard lamination, except it kills bacteria and viruses on contact. This is obviously very timely and will be a massive boon to those who need printed sales, marketing or informational literature while coronavirus is still at large.
“SafeLam makes sharing printed documents safer”
Southside Print is committed to keeping staff and customers as safe as possible during these unprecedented times. As part of the fight against COVID-19, we have been working hard to find ways to make printed products as safe as possible in view of the pandemic. SafeLam’s antimicrobial coating does exactly that, killing 99% of bacteria and viruses that come into contact with it. It means printed products laminated with SafeLam proactively kill the coronavirus — and that’s a game-changer!
- The antimicrobial laminate is available in a matt or gloss finish.
- It eliminates 99% of harmful microorganisms that come into contact with it.
- It has the same, high quality finish as standard lamination.
- Just like ordinary lamination, SafeLam looks great and protects documents from wear and tear as well as from moisture ingress.
- No matter how many hands touch the surface, SafeLam’s surface retains its antimicrobial properties.
- It’s independently tested and approved to ISO 22196, an international benchmark that recognises SafeLam’s antimicrobial properties (more about that below).
SafeLam makes printed documents safer
SafeLam is an ideal finish for printed documents, particularly those used in schools, hospitals, healthcare organisations, restaurants, bars & workplaces. For example, it makes …